Wednesday 18 May 2011

What this blog is about.

Hello to anyone who will read this, My name is Rorie, my xbox Live gamertag is TheUnHolyWinter and I am going to be reviewing games on the pc and xbox 360. I am from New Zealand and I just want to voice my opinion on gaming news, actual games and other gaming related events.


There are a few games that I will definitely be reviewing in the future. The first review will be of Call Of Duty: Black Ops, I know that there have been many reviews on this game some being very harsh and some telling stories that make it sound like God shat it out.


I will be reviewing around 50 - 60 games in the coming months, both me and one of my close friends will be providing all the games. I wont necessarily be reviewing the newest games. I'll be reviewing good oldies that I remember from my childhood.


Heres a list of games that I might be possibly reviewing; Dark Reign The Future of War (pc), Too Human (360), GTA IV (360) and possibly Bulletstorm.


Winter

No comments:

Post a Comment